How to Order a Transcript
A student must be in good standing (account must be clear) before a transcript will be sent. If you have a balance, please call the Business Office at 1-800-362-2793 ext. 1060 or at 515-574-1060.
- Through the National Student Clearinghouse
- If you were a student before August 2004, you will not be able to send your transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse. Please proceed to the Mail Option.
- If you have an attachment that needs to be sent with your transcript (LSAC, PharmCAS, NursingCAS, etc.), you may upload them to the Clearinghouse.
- If you have only Non-Credit courses, you will not be able to send your transcript through the Clearinghouse. Please proceed to the Non-Credit Option.
- Transcripts are sent through regular mail (United States Postal Service).
- Please DO NOT alter this form. We reserve the right to reject any form that is altered in any way.
- If you have any attachment that needs to be sent with your transcript, please email your attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please print the form, fill out, sign and return by mail, email or fax.
Iowa Central does not take Transcript Requests by phone.
For questions, please call Student Records at 515-574-1025 or (800) 362-2793 ext. 1025.
Iowa Central Student Records Office
Greehey Family Student Success Center
Phone: 515-574-1025 or 800-362-2793 ext. 1025
Fall/Spring: (Monday - Thursday) 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Friday) 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Summer: (Monday-Friday) 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
I chose Iowa Central because both of my parents came here and absolutely loved the environment. I was able to be a part of so many programs at once which isn't offered at other colleges. I knew right away after visiting that it would be a great school where I could better myself as a student and as an athlete.